Week 52. How did we even get here?
I’ve not worked on Argus and SNAFU every week since I started the project, so it has technically been a bit longer, but there have been 52 weeks now that I’ve put in at least one hour’s work in a given week.
Continue reading Anniversary Development Progress Report, week 52
The last two weeks have been about refactoring narrative. If you’ve been keeping up with these development blogs, you’ll already be aware that I’ve done a lot to introduce newer, clearer, improved syntax to the story definition to make authoring a lot easier.
What isn’t so easy is going back and actually converting over 25,000 lines of narrative from the old syntax to the new syntax.
Continue reading Development Progress Report, weeks 50+51
This week is all about refitting the narrative. I have the worst compiler in Compiler Town.
Continue reading Development Progress Report, week 49